Ingredients for Crust:
½ c. of melted butter
Instructions for Crust:
- Blend together in food processor until fine and press into the bottom of an 8 x 8 pan
Ingredients for Strawberry Sauce:
2 c. of fresh strawberries
¼ sugar or sweetener of choice
1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
Instructions for Strawberry Sauce:
- Place the strawberries, sweetener, and lemon juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer
- Cook about 6 minutes until soft and remove from heat.
- Once cooled a little, blend to a puree in blender or food processor.
- Return to saucepan and simmer for another 10-15 minutes until thick.
Ingredients for Cheesecake Filling:
2 x 8 oz. containers of cream cheese or cream cheese substitute
1 ¼ c. of heavy cream or coconut cream, chilled
¾ c. powdered sugar or powdered sweetener
1 Tbs. vanilla
Instructions for Cheesecake Filling:
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sweetener until smooth
- Add cream of choice and vanilla, beat until fluffy (about 4 minutes)
- Spread smoothly over crust and swirl strawberry sauce into cheesecake filling
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Top with fresh sliced strawberries and more Good Life Granola.